The practice is involved with both private and Housing Association clients throughout Scotland.
Projects over the years for Glasgow City Council as well as Rob Campbell`s work for Housing Associations and Co-operatives (such as Orkney, Wellhouse, Rosehill, Spireview and West Highland HA) include new build, fabric repairs, insulation and kitchen/bathroom upgrades. Repair projects involved sandstone tenements as well as post-war house types.
The practice introduced their residential sector initiative called `the homeservice` in 2004, bringing fixed price staged professional services to new-build, extension and alteration projects – more detail and a copy of the brochure are available on request or by visiting our web site.
Rob Campbell presently advises on procurement to various social landlord clients and was responsible for award winning designs for the conversion of St. George in the Fields, Glasgow as well as new build and renewal projects at Glenshelloch, Oban and in Faifley.
- Refurbishment and alteration to terraced housing, Newmilns for East Ayrshire Council 2015 £450K
- 6 new build houses at Sands Park Housing Phase 2, Deerness for Orkney Housing Association 2014 £750K
- 8 new build houses at Stenness for Orkney Housing Association 2013/14 £1m New build, general needs and amenity.
- Paddock Street Housing Association, Coatbridge £200k 2012-13 2 no. 3 storey new build houses on infill site
- Villa improvements, 14 Montrose Gardens, Tannoch Loch, Milngavie. Private Client £160k 2012 Refurbishment and alterations to Victorian villa in Conservation area.
- Garage Conversion, East Kilbride. Private client £100k 2012 Preparing drawings and obtaining approvals for conversion of garage to living accommodation
- 2 storey side extension, Lysa Vale Place, Bellshill. Private Client £100k 2011 extension to dwelling house
- Extension, 8 Montrose Gardens, Tannoch Loch, Milngavie (3D model pictured).
- Alterations and extension to Craigdhu Farm Cottages, a newbuild steading-style development in Milngavie (pictured - featured in Homeplus Scotland magazine and Scotland on Sunday At home).
- Redevelopment of former church hall site in Colston Milton for residential use –15 flats.
- Alterations and improvements to detached Victorian villa, Cleveden Road, Glasgow.
- Balcony for disabled use, onto detached modern villa in Seafield Avenue, Bearsden.
- Extension, conversion and refurbishment of typical urban bungalow property taking in negotiations on change of use, planning density and highway regulations.
- Assessment of disused farm steading for re-establishment of fully operational working farm as heritage centre.
- Construction of Scandinavian Kit House at Madderty.
- Feasibility Study - planning negotiations for development of existing smallholdings into nursery and extended dwelling house.
- Conversion of unused wing of country house into leisure and recreation area with combined paddling, swimming, diving pool, sauna and relaxation lounge.
- Extension of country cottage in traditional style to provide additional kitchen and dining area
- Extended programme of refurbishment and upgrading of country house and surrounding garden and estate incorporating new walled garden and entrance courtyards.
- Repair and maintenance proposals for typical Glasgow Victorian stone villa including stone cleaning and general refurbishment.
- Major Glasgow tenement repair and maintenance projects taking in complete rebuild of rear wall, eradication of rot, stone cleaning, back court renewal and general building refurbishment.